Cargo Liner for 2019 CX-5 - OEM vs Maxpider vs ?

Has anybody gotten the Maxpider cargo liner for their 2017-2019? I prefer the look of it and like the fact that it's segmented to lift up the storage underneath in case i need to, but the OEM cargo mat is the cheaper option. For anybody with the Maxpider liners (either floor liner or cargo liner), is it a hard touch material with some cushioning layers underneath, or is it a solid rubber kind of feel? The diamond pattern on the oem cargo for some reason does weird me out a little, but that's just my problem lol.

Any idea where the hard type is from? I tried looking on japanparts but no luck.
Hard type
K123V0360.JPG

Soft type
K127V0360.JPG

Any idea where the hard type is from? I tried looking on japanparts but no luck.
You can always use a service like Tenso and order this cargo liner from Amazon or Rakuten in Japan. I’ve used tenso to order some earbuds from Amazon Japan before with no issues.

FYI, after some google sleuthing, the part number you are looking for is K123V0360.

You can always use a service like Tenso and order this cargo liner from Amazon or Rakuten in Japan. I’ve used tenso to order some earbuds from Amazon Japan before with no issues.

FYI, after some google sleuthing, the part number you are looking for is K123V0360.

Thank you - I tried reaching out to a few spots japanparts and rhd.
I'm a little scared what shipping is like currently. I got quoted 600 dollars to ship a 800 dollar front lip lmao.

I would go with the OEM cargo liner and the cargo net! Grocery bags fit inside the the cargo net.

I love the liners above with the pieces on the back of the seats. I wonder why those aren't sold in the US.

Back