2007~2015 Cargo Box problem with fixpoint

:
Mazda cx-9 2008
Hello. My colleagues have a roof box attached to the factory holes in the roof. fixpoints. I bought the foot beams from Mont Blanc kit 5105. Everything fits fine. I unscrewed my paws. The screws were not tightened. I don't know why these fasteners are bending upwards? so tight that to seal the holes I have to use a hammer to punch the plates in. 3 screw lengths are included in the mounting kit. The shortest ones are for cx9. Something is wrong. I thought that fixpoints are holes drilled deep into the roof and here are such weak plates on the rivets that bend. Why did this happen? Please help.

Attachments

• img (2).jpg
    img (2).jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 130
  • img..jpg
    img..jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 132
  • img.jpg
    img.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Good day. My colleagues have a roof box attached to the factory holes in the roof. Secure Points. I bought the foot beams from the Mont Blanc 5105 set. Everything fits. I unscrewed my paws. The screws were not tightened. I don't know why these fasteners curve upwards? so tight that to seal the holes I have to hammer the plates out. The mounting kit includes 3 screw lengths. The shortest of them is the text cx9. Something is wrong. I thought hot season viewpoints drilled deep into the roof, and also here are such weak tiles on the rivets that bend. Why has this happened? Please help.
Translated into English thanks to Google Translate.

Hopefully someone familiar with this issue can chime in!

Back