Carbon Fiber Headliner

fkmp5

Contributor
:
05 TSX // 07 Civic // 03.5 P5 (16.08 @85.29)
Here's an email I got, I thought I would spread the word.. I don't see anything in the works for our Mazda's, but if enough people are interested, I'm sure they would listen to our requests..

The email came to me from: topshopheadliners@yahoo.com

Here's the message:
Attached are some pictures of our products. We manufacture carbon-fiber and fiberglass headliners (patent pending on all products). Check out our new product (package tray for Acura Integra coupe)! Call toll free @ 877-996-8508 with questions or Dealer inquiries.

Make, Year, Model, Description

Acura Integra 94-01 2door w/sunroof

Camaro/Firebird 67-69 w/sail panels

Chevrolet/GMC Pickup 94-02 Reg. Cab

Chevrolet S-10 Pickup 94-02 Reg. Cab

Ford F-150 Pickup 97-98 Ext. Cab 3 door.

Ford F-150 Pickup 97-02 Reg. Cab/Lightning

Honda Civic 92-95 2 door w/sunroof

Honda Civic 96-97 2door w/sunroof

Honda Civic 98-00 2door w/sunroof

Honda Civic 92-95 4door w/sunroof

Honda Civic 96-00 2door w/o sunroof

Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 w/o sunroof

Mitsubishi Eclipse 95-99 w/sunroof*

*doesnt include sunroof board

VW Beetle 98-99 custom (shaved)

VW Jetta 95-99 4 door w/o sunroof

Available soon

Chevy Pickup 88-94 Reg. cab pickup

Acura Integra 89-93 2door w/sunroof

VW Jetta 95-99 4 door w/ sunroof

Honda Accord 98-02 2door w/o sunroof

Honda Civic 96-00 4door w/o sunroof

Eagle Talon 90-93 w/o sunroof

Honda Civic 96-00 HB w/o sunrooof

Ford Focus 01-03 HB w/o sunroof

New: Package Tray for 94-01 Acura Integra

Attachments

• picture 080.jpg
    picture 080.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,173
here's another pic:

Attachments

• headliner2.jpg
    headliner2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 371
painting it might look better.. I dunno, it's not something I'm interested in, but I thought I would share it anyway :D

One question...How do you get it in the car?? It would have to be in more that one peice, and in my opinion, tak away(even more) from the overall appearance...It is a bit overwhelming with all that CF.

looks like it is more than one piece and it Looks like the big piece would fit in through the back hatch.

Not interested but a nice idea for show cars, I would prefer 2 tone perforated leather or the same material as the seats only 2 tone.

Both pics look like a simple mold of the headliner. And it is very easy to take the headliner out of the Mazdas. It can easily come out the front door on a slight angle. I have taken mine out more than once to cover it. Easy process.

i hope it comes out in one piece, when i take off my roof racks and have to remove the headliner, i have found a local shop that can cover it in a dark yellow leather:D

Why anyone would want ANY CF in/on there car is a mystery to me. As to having that much CF, the person has got to have serious problems...

Back