carbon fiber grill & other items added nice!!!!!

mnthny4

:
MAZDASPEED 6 AWD
just got grille in the mail after buying it here on the site , what do you all think ?

Attachments

• mazdaspeed6 pic's 049.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 049.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 445
  • mazdaspeed6 pic's 050.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 050.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 380
  • mazdaspeed6 pic's 041.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 041.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 353
  • mazdaspeed6 pic's 036.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 036.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 351
  • mazdaspeed6 pic's 048.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 048.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 365
Carbon fiber hood struts to be added ,note type that does not require rivets or drilling ,just bolts right up, check it out next week , cf hood struts comingggggggggg .

Last edited:
true that waiting to get a deal on those ,but will be adding that too at some point soon , hey corksport-chris are those the stick on type covers ,cause those r the ones i dont want ,i want the complete cover along with the power folding mirror assembly ,working on those right now .

Last edited:
Hey corksport-chris ,want deal can i get on a tmic from your place ,any cheaper than $399 ,let me know cool.

true that waiting to get a deal on those ,but will be adding that too at some point soon , hey corksport-chris are those the stick on type covers ,cause those r the ones i dont want ,i want the complete cover along with the power folding mirror assembly ,working on those right now .

Yeah they are just the covers. Do you know someone making full mirror replacements?

Sorry right now we don't have any deals going on the TMICs.

Yeah saw a ad on ebay of full cover he showed back & inner sides with tabs ,i am also working on getting the full power folding mirror with button kit .

Autoexe has the mirrors with the puddle lights, but I haven't seen full carbon fiber ones. I would kill for the Autoexe ones though :/

..oh and 2 questions:

1.) Did you just remove the roof rail things and carbon fiber tape them?

2.) Which grille is that? The real Autoexe one or the replica?

still crying dterranova keep riding your little dirt bike & leave grown folk stuff alone ,if u dont have money to buy stuff why even mention autoexe from your month ,u only shop at autozone LOL ,YOUR LITTLE BIKE MOST LOOK & RUN LIKE SHXXXXXT LOL .

still crying dterranova keep riding your little dirt bike & leave grown folk stuff alone ,if u dont have money to buy stuff why even mention autoexe from your month ,u only shop at autozone LOL ,YOUR LITTLE BIKE MOST LOOK & RUN LIKE SHXXXXXT LOL .

...the ****? i ask two genuine questions and you get butthurt? and dirtbike? can i have some of that crack you're smoking?

you either have me confused with someone else, or you're just a ******. i wasn't being sarcastic, i was asking legitimate questions.

EDIT: ohhhh i see where you're coming from, this is about that for sale thread? again, i wasn't being an asshole there either. i forgot your grille was a replica so i was asking to see if the replica fitted the speed6 without any modifications. you need to chill out and read before you get all hard with your keyboard buddy. anyways, the replica one looks like it fits well on your car. and in reference to not speaking the word 'autoexe' because i 'don't have the money to buy stuff' : there's a difference between not having the money, and having the money but not feeling like carbon fiber parts 'from japan' are necessary on a speed6 that has a rediculous curb weight anyway. if you're into carbon fiber THAT much you either:

a.) have a fully-gutted 'track' ms6 and want the lightest-weight parts available.

or

b.) just watched tokyo drift and were inspired to put cArBoN FiBeR ErrYtHaNG on teh SpEEd6 !!!

either way, you seem like a peice of s*** so: nice car, love the way the grille fits and the way you lined the roof rail-thingies. it's super original and i really do like it...but you're a peice of s*** individual so i hope i never have to speak with you again. enjoy your speed6!

Last edited:
hey man sorry bout all that just taught u were been a ass about what i have done to the car ,see where u r coming from too ,so again sorry , & the grille did fit ok without any mod's ,just had to make sure that the 2 screw holes were drilled correct & yes it's the carbon fiber tape that i had used for the roof strips ,i did not take them off tho and the front calipers r from the evo x had to use wheel spacer for the rims to clear ,so again mr dterranova sorry for my harsh comments just taught u were been a bit sarcastic before like when i was getting the grille .cool & happy m-speeding to u .

...oh okay then no worries man ;) lol. i was in a bad mood from work so when i read your s*** i was all like:

dafuq.jpg

but anyways yeah man i think i'm gonna do my roof strips up like that or something because mine look like s*** :/

Back