Car won't start, check engine light, TCS light, and tire pressure light on

Hello! I have a 2015 Mazda CX-5 with 72k miles.

About a month ago, my car wouldn't start. Someone from AAA came out and tested my battery and said I needed a new one (which seemed reasonable since I had never replaced the battery on this car since buying it). I replaced the battery and everything seemed fine. Then 3 weeks after replacing the battery, my car wouldn't start again. I got a jump start and it seemed fine, but the next day again my car wouldn't start. I got it jump started to drive it to my mechanic, but I only made it 50 feet before I had no power and the check engine light, TCS light, and tire pressure light came on. I got it towed to my mechanic and he said I needed a new alternator. He replaced the alternator and everything seemed fine for about a week. Then again my car wouldn't start. The same thing happened where after getting it jump started, the check engine light, TCS light, and tire pressure light came on and I lost power steering.

Any ideas of what could be wrong? I've replaced the battery and alternator and I'm still having the same issues.

Sounds like the battery is low.
After the alternator was replaced was the new battery charged or did you drive it for a while to make sure the new battery charged back up. If you were driving a new battery with a bad alternator the battery probably ran down.
First thing I would do is have the battery tested. You can get a auto parts store to test it.

New battery is not always a good battery, test it. Also check out your battery cables...

Latest posts

Back