2016~2023 Can't get rid of Oil Change Due message

I had my 2018 cx9 serviced about 2 months ago and I recently got an Oil Change Due warning message on the dash. I checked my Vehicle Status Monitor screen and saw no wrench icons and even reset the settings but the message doesn't go away. I don't have the manual for the car as I bought it used in January of this year and can't troubleshoot. Is there another setting somewhere that I need to reset?

Attachments

• PXL_20200926_174025754.jpg
    PXL_20200926_174025754.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 119
Try the 1st icon, I think it's supposed to look like a manual. Scroll thru it and you'll see the maintenance tabs, from there you can shut off the message. Sorry not to be more specific but I'm away from the car.

Here's a link to the online version of the owner's manual.

You'll want to access the Maintenance Monitor as described here.

On my 2018, I have the Schedule turned off, and the Tire Rotation and Oil Change are set for 8,000 km (I'm in Canada).

Ok changed to flexible and did a reset. That seemed to have made it disappear. I always take it in at the specified time the dealer mentions even though I've only out 5k miles on the car since January. Thanks for you help guys.

Do Not Trust The Dealer. Their only goal is to make a lot of profit--out of your wallet. Buy an owner's manual. Follow that maintenance schedule.

Back