CX-5 Cabin air filter on Amazon?

:
2016 CX-9 GT AWD
Can anyone link from Amazon a good cabin air filter that will go in my 2017 cx5? Dealer wants to charge $45 for it but it seems easy enough to do myself. Just don't want to order the wrong one. Thanks

Try ebay.Good prices and fast free delivery instead of the big"A" slow free shipping and higher prices.Just do a google search for "2017 mazda cx-5 cabin air filter ebay".
From memory I got mine from "A1 auto" (?) in California.About 20$ for 2 pack delivered .Regular or charcoal.Comes in a red and white box.Good quality too.Reminds me I better order more.Just installed the last one.

Good to see a reasonably priced filter on Amazon.I don't remember having much luck with Amazon about 5 years ago so went to ebay and didn't look back.I have now been updated.LOL

Use these in several vehicles as well. Great product at a great price. Custie for life unless something changes drastically.

I use one of these. They're $8.87 on Amazon and have the activated charcoal.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Edit: Sorry, URL somehow got messed up.

Seconded!

Thirded! I installed one of these back in April of this year. A perfect fit.

Fourthed. For the price you really can't ask for anything more. I used the standard version (no charcoal) and was happy with it. A cabin filter is basically a rock catcher, no need to overpay for it.

Fourthed. For the price you really can't ask for anything more. I used the standard version (no charcoal) and was happy with it. A cabin filter is basically a rock catcher, no need to overpay for it.
Yep, cabin filter may be the only thing Id get cheaper product instead of OEM. Ive got some 3-pack very cheap from China. But the one ColoradoDriver suggested will be my next when I used up the 3.

Yep, cabin filter may be the only thing I*d get cheaper product instead of OEM. I*ve got some 3-pack very cheap from China. But the one ColoradoDriver suggested will be my next when I used up the 3.

I ordered about 10 filters at once from China. Took a while to get.

Bought a Wix cabin and air filter for my Saturn VUE this spring at O'Reilly. I like their quality over the others. Didn't see much difference anywhere online. I don't think my CX-5 is due yet. I'll probably do that for the CX-5 when the time comes. I'll stay with the Mazda oil filter and the wiper refills. When am I due? I'm at one year and 6400 miles.

Bought a Wix cabin and air filter for my Saturn VUE this spring at O'Reilly. I like their quality over the others. Didn't see much difference anywhere online. I don't think my CX-5 is due yet. I'll probably do that for the CX-5 when the time comes. I'll stay with the Mazda oil filter and the wiper refills. When am I due? I'm at one year and 6400 miles.

20-25K miles is reasonable.

WIX #24103 cabin filter for CX-5 is $24.99! For that price Id get Mazda genuine non-value-line cabin filter. BTW Amazons Mazda genuine non-value-line cabin filter KD45-61-J6X selling for $18.85 with white frame seems to be a counterfeit!

Went to Mazda dealer yesterday and took more pictures on 2016.5 CX-5's new charcoal cabin filter from factory, Mazda genuine non-charcoal cabin filter with P/N KD45-61-J6X, and Mazda Value Products non-charcoal cabin filter with P/N KD45-61-J6X-MV. From the comparison picture below we can see the picture you posted earlier is Value Products with white plastic frame instead of black. Value Products cabin filter is about $10 cheaper than Mazda Genuine Parts on list price.

attachment.php

View attachment 216193

LOL, just got back from having the dealer do an oil change. Tried to sell me $40 for an engine air filter and $70!!!!! on a cabin air filter. Of course he threw some dead leaves on the cabin air filter before he brought it in to me to make it look dirtier. LOL. Oh and this was at the 15k mile maintenance. Thought I'd try a different dealer since this one is closer to home. Nope. Not going back there.

Back