Cabin air filter

V
2016 CX-9 GT AWD
Can anyone link from Amazon a good cabin air filter that will go in my 2017 cx5? Dealer wants to charge $45 for it but it seems easy enough to do myself. Just dont want to order the wrong one. Thanks

V
2014 mazda cx-5 touring FWD
Try ebay.Good prices and fast free delivery instead of the big"A" slow free shipping and higher prices.Just do a google search for "2017 mazda cx-5 cabin air filter ebay".
From memory I got mine from "A1 auto" (?) in California.About 20$ for 2 pack delivered .Regular or charcoal.Comes in a red and white box.Good quality too.Reminds me I better order more.Just installed the last one.

V
2014 mazda cx-5 touring FWD
Good to see a reasonably priced filter on Amazon.I don't remember having much luck with Amazon about 5 years ago so went to ebay and didn't look back.I have now been updated.LOL

V
13' CX-5 and 16' Mazda6 both Touring w/Tech/Bose
V
Soon to be 2.5T CX-5
Use these in several vehicles as well. Great product at a great price. Custie for life unless something changes drastically.

V
2016.5 CX-5 GT AWD titanium/black 2016 Miata Club ST MT white
V
'16.5 CX-5 Touring AWD
I use one of these. They're $8.87 on Amazon and have the activated charcoal.

https://www.amazon.com/EPAuto-KD45-61-J6X-Replacement-Premium-Activated/dp/B01LWV2W5M/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=cx-5+air+filter&qid=1564423765&s=gateway&sr=8-4

Edit: Sorry, URL somehow got messed up.
Seconded!
Thirded! I installed one of these back in April of this year. A perfect fit.
Fourthed. For the price you really can't ask for anything more. I used the standard version (no charcoal) and was happy with it. A cabin filter is basically a rock catcher, no need to overpay for it.

yrwei52

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech Pkg. Plano, TX
Contributor
L
Plano, Texas, USA
Fourthed. For the price you really can't ask for anything more. I used the standard version (no charcoal) and was happy with it. A cabin filter is basically a rock catcher, no need to overpay for it.
Yep, cabin filter may be the only thing Id get cheaper product instead of OEM. Ive got some 3-pack very cheap from China. But the one ColoradoDriver suggested will be my next when I used up the 3.

V
13' CX-5 and 16' Mazda6 both Touring w/Tech/Bose
Yep, cabin filter may be the only thing I*d get cheaper product instead of OEM. I*ve got some 3-pack very cheap from China. But the one ColoradoDriver suggested will be my next when I used up the 3.
I ordered about 10 filters at once from China. Took a while to get.

V
2018 CX-5 Sport AWD
Bought a Wix cabin and air filter for my Saturn VUE this spring at O'Reilly. I like their quality over the others. Didn't see much difference anywhere online. I don't think my CX-5 is due yet. I'll probably do that for the CX-5 when the time comes. I'll stay with the Mazda oil filter and the wiper refills. When am I due? I'm at one year and 6400 miles.

Kaps

Contributor
V
CX-5 Touring 2016.5
Bought a Wix cabin and air filter for my Saturn VUE this spring at O'Reilly. I like their quality over the others. Didn't see much difference anywhere online. I don't think my CX-5 is due yet. I'll probably do that for the CX-5 when the time comes. I'll stay with the Mazda oil filter and the wiper refills. When am I due? I'm at one year and 6400 miles.
20-25K miles is reasonable.

yrwei52

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech Pkg. Plano, TX
Contributor
L
Plano, Texas, USA
WIX #24103 cabin filter for CX-5 is $24.99! For that price Id get Mazda genuine non-value-line cabin filter. BTW Amazons Mazda genuine non-value-line cabin filter KD45-61-J6X selling for $18.85 with white frame seems to be a counterfeit!

Went to Mazda dealer yesterday and took more pictures on 2016.5 CX-5's new charcoal cabin filter from factory, Mazda genuine non-charcoal cabin filter with P/N KD45-61-J6X, and Mazda Value Products non-charcoal cabin filter with P/N KD45-61-J6X-MV. From the comparison picture below we can see the picture you posted earlier is Value Products with white plastic frame instead of black. Value Products cabin filter is about $10 cheaper than Mazda Genuine Parts on list price.

View attachment 216193

Latest posts