Bruce's 2021 Mazda3 Sport build

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;21 3
So installed the Eibachs over the weekend. Front's were a pain in the ass but the rears were easy. Waiting on my new old rims to get new tires this week and then will get those on.

Corksport. Waiting for them to build it. Might do the midpipe as well.

I just picked up a 2021 AWD Turbo and is in the process of also dressing it up! So I share in your excitement! I was also looking into Corksport but appears they are Sold Out until May timeframe! Have you seen the HKS Legal Exhaust! I would love to get my hands on this one but it is currently NOT available here in the US. Here is what the Exhaust sounds like. Looking forward to more of your build!

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;21 3
I just picked up a 2021 AWD Turbo and is in the process of also dressing it up! So I share in your excitement! I was also looking into Corksport but appears they are Sold Out until May timeframe! Have you seen the HKS Legal Exhaust! I would love to get my hands on this one but it is currently NOT available here in the US. Here is what the Exhaust sounds like. Looking forward to more of your build!

Nice, maybe try to find a HKS dealer? My Corksport should be here in a month so I will wait.

New/Used wheels and tires are ready, so will get those on this week.

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;21 3
Online from them. Ordered last year but they've had raw supply issues. Said it would be mid April for delivery.

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
How have I not seen this until now?

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the new wheels installed and hope that Corksport can get you the exhaust sooner!

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;21 3
Lol not sure, I miss stuff all the time. New wheels and tires arrived home today. Will be on the car tomorrow, raining now.

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
Yeah, every time I log in it asks me to enable push notifications. I do and they seem to work for awhile and then I get no notifications.

Nice! I got my tires mounted today. Might try to get them on tomorrow but have to go back to the shop. Got home and realized that three rotation arrows go right and one goes left. I could have sworn when I picked them up that it was two and two. Ugh!

Antoine

Administrator
Yeah, every time I log in it asks me to enable push notifications. I do and they seem to work for awhile and then I get no notifications.
Thanks for the heads up...Will PM (don’t want to take this thread off topic). :)

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;21 3
Nice! I got my tires mounted today. Might try to get them on tomorrow but have to go back to the shop. Got home and realized that three rotation arrows go right and one goes left. I could have sworn when I picked them up that it was two and two. Ugh!
I hate it when that happens, although I've never had it happen to me

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;21 3
Got my new/old rims installed on the 3 today.

This is with the Eibachs installed
eibach.jpg

Also installed the Proclip mount with an ebay magnetic holder
proclip.jpg

And finally got my new/old wheels installed. They are off a JDM FD RX-7 and the tires are Conti Extremes
wheels.jpg

and on the car.
3gold.jpg

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
Damn, looking real good Bruce! Perfect ride height and nice meaty tires. Guessing a 225/50? Have always liked those JDM FD wheels.