Bought a 2019 Mazda6 Signature today

:
2019 Mazda6 & CX-5
I pick it up on Saturday morning so I don’t actually have it yet. I’m looking forward to owning and driving the car. We love our CX-5 Signature and hope it’s equally enjoyable.

it was a salesperson’s car and has about 5,000 miles on it. White with dark chestnut interior leather.

I strongly considered a 2019 VW Jetta GLI Autobahn but couldn’t get past how cheap some of the interior was, plus the front seat was tighter than the 6’s front seat. The rear seat of the Jetta however was actually quite roomy-definitely more headroom than the 6. the GLI drove nicely and did seem like a solid choice and is kind of a deal at the huge discounts being offered at the moment for leftover 2019s.

I got my Sig 6 for $27,500 and it wasn't a terrible, protracted negotiation. The salesperson was reasonable and did most communication via text, which I appreciated. Looking forward to picking it up on Saturday!

A new Mazda6, nice! Congrats on the purchase...Looking forward to seeing pics if possible...Any plans for mods, upgrades and or accessories?

Thanks. No plans for any more but the K and N intake looks kind of cool and isn’t terribly expensive. We’ll see. I view it as a really nice touring car in the truest sense so it’s probably going to remain stock.

A0DC41F8-3A26-40F5-9E37-87504C2D544C.jpeg

I pick it up on Saturday morning so I don’t actually have it yet. I’m looking forward to owning and driving the car. We love our CX-5 Signature and hope it’s equally enjoyable.

it was a salesperson’s car and has about 5,000 miles on it. White with dark chestnut interior leather.

I strongly considered a 2019 VW Jetta GLI Autobahn but couldn’t get past how cheap some of the interior was, plus the front seat was tighter than the 6’s front seat. The rear seat of the Jetta however was actually quite roomy-definitely more headroom than the 6. the GLI drove nicely and did seem like a solid choice and is kind of a deal at the huge discounts being offered at the moment for leftover 2019s.

I got my Sig 6 for $27,500 and it wasn't a terrible, protracted negotiation. The salesperson was reasonable and did most communication via text, which I appreciated. Looking forward to picking it up on Saturday!
Awesome! Please post a picture of the new ride when you get it. I hope it performs as magnificently as my 2018 has.

Latest posts

Back