177.2 KB · Views: 217
no, i dont suggest that... haha

i would paint the outside like this:

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 155
NO!

Why paint the center blach and leave the rest CF when you have a Blue Pro?
The eyelids will seriously look outta place in blue...They would be better off in that scheme to be black to better match the hood or just get CF eyelids.
Jus my .02 cents...

MSPizzle said:
that looks really nice man
thanks.. not sure if the hood will look that nice..

I could get a custom job done by them.. reg CF down the middle with the blue kevlar/CF down the sides.. now that would be really freaking sweet.... (rockon)

ForceFed said:
NO!

The eyelids will seriously look outta place in blue...They would be better off in that scheme to be black to better match the hood or just get CF eyelids.
Jus my .02 cents...
umm.. the eyelids will be body color.. which matches the blue kevlar of the hood.. and if I get regular CF eyelids, it wont match the blue kevlar weave..

Well that changes everything...You NEVER stated that the hood would be a Blue kevlar weave...Now your idea sounds better BUT...I think it would be sweeter if you did the center of the hood body color....or maybe just the front OR rear section of the center body color....I am just getting tired of the same old paint scheme for these cars.

ForceFed said:
Well that changes everything...You NEVER stated that the hood would be a Blue kevlar weave...Now your idea sounds better BUT...I think it would be sweeter if you did the center of the hood body color....or maybe just the front OR rear section of the center body color....I am just getting tired of the same old paint scheme for these cars.
uh.. you cant see the blue kevlar weave?

its the gemini composites reverse cowl hood..blue kevlar/cf weave. :)

NOPE! That pic looks like a standard CF weave to my eyes on this screen....I just thought it would have been a little easier if you said it was a Kevlar weave...No biggie..It cleared up now and I have re-stated my NEW opinion and ideas.

L8R said:

so.. paint the outer edges midnight blue and leave the center area blue kevlar/CF? hm...

ForceFed said:
NO!

Jus my .02 cents...

I agreee for the first part.

the proposed mods in this thread are weak....

L8R said:

THIS on the other hand...........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo
sick.

i love it.
awesome.
jealous.

nautical2086 said:
I agreee for the first part.
did you read the reply post? I guess not..

unless you honestly think regular CF matches with blue kevlar/CF weave...

hmm im staring at the picture again...

u have a cf grille i assume? (hard to tell from pic)

paint the eyelids body color, thats for sure.

your hood is nice since it is a blue weave, i wouldnt even paint it, period.

i would just paint your grille body color so u dont have a clash with the cf color differences...

L8R said:
hmm im staring at the picture again...

u have a cf grille i assume? (hard to tell from pic)

paint the eyelids body color, thats for sure.

your hood is nice since it is a blue weave, i wouldnt even paint it, period.

i would just paint your grille body color so u dont have a clash with the cf color differences...
Grill is the FG DG one.. painted black.

Eyelids are yellow FG bought off ebay. accolade I think.. those are also painted black.

Hood is the Blue kevlar/CF weave from Gemini..

Also going to either paint the headlights or smoke them out from the outside..(black)

ohhic ic, okay, i think suttle would be better.

to showoff the custom blue weave of the hood, i say leave it as is, dont paint it.

id paint the grille blue along with the eyelids and black out the headlights. i think thatll looks nice, but also overdone.

its hard to do soemthing new and trying to make it look nice at the sametime imo.

good luck with your decision though. once u paint the hood though, itll be hard to go back

Back