Black roof rails for 2019 CX-9?

I feel like I've looked everywhere for black roof side rails for our 2019 CX-9 Touring. OEM only offers chrome and it seems no one offers after market.

My kids are all getting into winter sports and we need a place to put 4 snowboards and 4 people 🤨

There are soooo many options for the CX-5, but the 9 gets shorted on many accessories.

I share the same frustration for the lack of accessories for CX-9 from oem and the aftermarket. Maybe a few cans of the hyper dip piano gloss black can be your solution.

Upvote 0
That’s what I would do. Especially since it would be very easy to apply with the bars off before installation.

Upvote 0
Guys, have you checked on Aliexpress.com? I know it's from China and it takes a litlle while to recieve the package, but they have black roof rails available and the prices are quite good.
Go to the site and punch in (mazda cx-9 roof rack) in the search bar and you will see black ones among the many choices.

Upvote 0
Guys, have you checked on Aliexpress.com? I know it's from China and it takes a litlle while to recieve the package, but they have black roof rails available and the prices are quite good.
Go to the site and punch in (mazda cx-9 roof rack) in the search bar and you will see black ones among the many choices.
I think in the picture they look black but description says silver

Upvote 0
They have both! Some are only silver and some give you the option for black.
Good to know!. However I'm just skeptical of products coming from China especially without actual photos. Personally, I would get it purely for looks but not for its function for the sake of other motorists on the road lol.

Upvote 0
Is this what you’re looking for?

If so, I have mine and they’re still in the box. I know they’re not black, but they’re OEM

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 273DA414-3C75-4A6C-9EF0-DF9FD9E5BB85.jpeg
    273DA414-3C75-4A6C-9EF0-DF9FD9E5BB85.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0
Back