Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

IMG-20120817-00875.jpg

IMG-20120817-00876.jpg

IMG-20120817-00877.jpg

thanks Lewis

prepare for the new adventures that awaits us in 2013 Evan lol. It's a shame summer is almost over. We've all gotten a lot done. Even poor, broke Cameron! Less then 40 days until haunt season and I'll be freezing my ass off at the haunted house scaring turds out of people. I'm not ready for the warm to go away, then again, it's always fun to drive around in the snow....if it ever snows again -.-

went for a drive yesterday and found a few good spots so I took a few pics, tried out the HDR pics but not sure i like it yet.

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2339-001.jpg

and a few more pics from my weekend away

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

prepare for the new adventures that awaits us in 2013 Evan lol. It's a shame summer is almost over. We've all gotten a lot done. Even poor, broke Cameron! Less then 40 days until haunt season and I'll be freezing my ass off at the haunted house scaring turds out of people. I'm not ready for the warm to go away, then again, it's always fun to drive around in the snow....if it ever snows again -.-

pfft snow.. just means its time to find a hiding spot for the car in my yard and tuck it away soon

we use to have decent snow here in the foothills before Al Gore invented global warming. It always snows in the higher altitudes of the mountains. We only get about 2 small snows now. I remember about 4 years ago, it rained every day in December except for 2. Always around freezing temp, and just rain. No snow, no sleet, no freezing rain. Just a cold, wet, grey December

hahah that boat is called, "the toy" :p and mmmmmmmm 626 mani :D mmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Oh nice! I didn't see it in your Mod list so I thought you didn't have it installed yet. How much power are you making?

ah yes there are many things to be added to the list in my first post. I added them somewhere in the thread in a post but sometime when I'm bored ill try to figure out everything I've added this year and update the list. As for power no idea since it has not been put on a dyno yet as i am too busy with work.

No i have red LED bulbs in the read turns, red LEDs for brake and white for the reverse lights. I wanted to make sure my turn signals were still noticeable even with the vinyl.

I've been wanting to get LED's for my tail lights but I didn't know if they would be bright enough or if there would be any problems. I didn't know of any P5's running them either. How long have you had LED's in, how are they doing? Brightness?

I've been wanting to get LED's for my tail lights but I didn't know if they would be bright enough or if there would be any problems. I didn't know of any P5's running them either. How long have you had LED's in, how are they doing? Brightness?

2 full years now, no issues and they are plenty bright to serve their purpose.

IMG-20120821-00904.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back