Best bushing grease? - Sway Bars

Sport6

:
2009 Subaru WRX Sedan
Installed the Progress rear sway bar not too long ago andddd this week it has returned back to 40 degree weather, 30 in the mornings which has made the sway bar bushings start to squeak.

I used the white grease that was given with the bar(around the inside of the bushing, touching the bar, and the outside where the bracket goes).

Just wondering if there is a better grease to cut down on the squeaks because in the winter they were get way worse... it was even squeaking when I first started driving yesterday when it was 50 which the stock bushings never did.

the grease for rubber bushings has to be synthetic because the petroleum based will eat at the rubber. i used Green Grease when i installed RSB 6 months ago and not a squeak so far.

You can purchase the same grease as the Energy Suspension grease from Grainger $17 tube. The best grease is PTFE based which Energy and Grainger are, as well as Finish Line too.

+eleventy on the energy bushing lube. I have the big tub of it, we get ALOT of people in with squeaky urethane bushings. I don't think some installers even use the packet that comes with the bushings.

Back