Best All-Season Michelin 225/55R19 Tires?

Hi All, I am looking to replace the OEM tires on my Mazda CX-5 2016 GT with Michelin all-season tires.

I am getting the following Michelin tire options from Costco:
Michelin - Premier LTX
Michelin - Primacy Tour A/S
Michelin - CrossClimate2

My use-case:
1. Sunbelt state, dry weather.
2. Daily driver with good dry and wet tractions (rain)
3. Reduce cabin noise
4. Good handling
5. Tread life

a) Based on above criteria, I have eliminated CrossClimate2 since it seems to be more geared toward snow driving, which I don't need. Please advise if I am making a mistake by eliminating this option?

b) If CrossClimate2 is right to be eliminated, could someone help deciding between Primacy Tour A/S and Premier LTX (keeping aside cost factor) and what would go well on GT?

Thank you!!

:
2021 CX-5T AWD CE
On the LX25 vs CC2 noise issue, one review said the CC2 isn’t appreciably louder on the noise meter, but has a distinct low-pitched growl that may annoy some drivers. I have poor high-freq hearing (too many years riding motorcycles and flying small planes) so I suspect I would be more bothered than someone with normal hearing, but I haven’t driven either tire personally.

- Mark

Upvote 0
:
2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve
Other than expensive, I’ve heard too many negatives on run-flats.
We got around 19k miles from the OEM run-flats on my wife's previous 2006 Sienna AWD. Horrible ride & noise worsened as they wore down. Replaced them with regular Michelins & bought a spare wheel & tire to keep inside. It drove like an entirely different vehicle after that. At the time I bought 5 Michelins & a spare used alloy wheel for the price of 4 Dunlop run-flats.

Upvote 0
:
Fredericton Canada
:
2018 CX-5 GT
On the LX25 vs CC2 noise issue, one review said the CC2 isn’t appreciably louder on the noise meter, but has a distinct low-pitched growl that may annoy some drivers. I have poor high-freq hearing (too many years riding motorcycles and flying small planes) so I suspect I would be more bothered than someone with normal hearing, but I haven’t driven either tire personally.

- Mark
I suspect that this low pitched growl is due to the slightly more aggressive tread design of the CC2. That growl would annoy the heck out of me. I've come to appreciate quiet tires and don't want to compromise.

Upvote 0