bcbadboy's MSP...

JrTekSilverP5

:
02' TwoToned (Sliver/Black) MP5
i just wanna say that we met up and i drove his MSP (boosting 12lbs), and WOW!!! That was the first MSP i have ever drivin' and I LOVE IT!!!

The Handling is badass, the pickup is amazing, when im ready... i am painting my P5 that SPICY ORANGE (25T), if sparco comes out with those racing seats with the MSP fabric... IM GETTIN' 4, THE TURBO IS OFF THE HOOK... PPPSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!, I want a SPOOLIN Stage 3 Just like terry AKA Spoolin, damn... i love everything about that car!!!

After gettin out of it and getting into my P5... I felt like i was driving a SLOW TRUCK... cause the P5 is much slower and the short shifter the MSP has is off the chain, compared to the stock P5 shifter... I'm gettin KARTBOY + Bushings soon hopefully...

So yeah... Thanx bcbadboy for letting me drive the best car in the world!!!... well.... not in the world... but its tight as hell... and... Congrats to you and EVERYONE who has the MSP... I envy YOU!!!
(bow)(mspo)(hump)(shocked)

eggynatey said:
Too high.
Enjoy it while it lasts!
...Must've been a rush, though.
(werd)

Good luck on that. Glad you got to feel the lure of BOOST!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!(laugh)

yeah but for how long? and i think i-am-chris boosted a bit above 10 psi when he got his too, but turned it down...i think...

maybe he has a rising rate reg.
well if a p5 's injectors can handle 10 psimax.
then the msp with slightly larger can handle 12.
but the internals??
not for long if they are stock
actually im interested in what he has for management on the fuel and ignition side if you could enlighten us please
:D

12 psi.... (freak) me want, me want! But I think the 10 psi cut is wrong yesterday I tried at 10 exactly and nothing happend. I would not drive that much boost that long though, as you are not sure of the engine can stand that much pressure for to long. But again wow, 10 psi pulled me in the seat quite nicely i could only imagine 12psi. (stoned) hmmmm 20psi .... could easily shut down the magic turd.... need more boost...... want more boost.... will need new engine afterwords.... who care i'm doing it!!!!(stoned) (woowoo) Just kidding but after a major engine build up I might.

Yep U guest it. Its a myth I've gotten up to 10.79 and 11.2 (scared me for a min.) no cut. Also is that all he was running, 12 PSI?? wow i bet it wasnt that fast cause this BOV wont even hold 9 of me. oh yeah tell him to go ahead and invest in some rods and pistons. he will need them in about a week or less!

anybody know what the limits on the T25 are? people who don't realize nor do they know what they're doing will start overboosting and go beyond the turbo's limits boosting out of its efficency range rendering the turbo pretty much useless and doing not so nice things to your engine.

now i don't know whats safe or not as far as the stock T25 goes but as long as the internals are holding up hell, have fun with it. you can be everybody's test mule to see what they're made of. i think he should dyno the car to see what kind of #'s he's putting down with 12psi

Now pushing that much pressure in the engine will bend something right>??because all the turbo does is force air in faster correct?

project MSP: Mega Strong Pressure....we should have sit project, get forged msp parts and boost it to 30psi

400whp

Back