bc extreme lows coilovers thoughts

mp51987

:
mazda protege5 swagon
Anyone know anything about the BC extreme lows coilovers? Im thinking of getting them so i can go really low but also have a good ride. If there fully raised will it be at least at the top of the tires.

"really low" and "good ride" don't go hand in hand. if you want the ride to be comfortable, you need softer springs. if you have softer springs when you are really low, your car is going to bottom out over bumps.(as in hit oil pan, subframe things like that off the pavement) if you want to be extremely low you need to compromise ride quality its as simple as that.

Slammed and daily are not a good match. I've had 2 both sucked on ride quality, I had my b2200 for less than a month because of it. If you want low and comfortable air bags is the only way to go. But unless you spend a s*** ton of money handling will suck.

My crx has eibach sport lines and aftermarket struts. No wheel gap comfortable ride and handles almost as good as my mp3

What about yellow speed coilovers? I mean i mainly just wanna be like 4" off the ground.

most of the available coilovers have similar springs rates (unless you order alternative ones). so no matter the ride height, it will feel the same. i would try to find someone local to you with coilovers (not even a protege necessarily), and go for a ride with them and see what you think. we all have different perceptions of comfort at the end of the day.

Back