Bat's Euro Taillight Overlays(PICS)!

Sorry it took so long to post these. Overlays are available in standard 6/10(shown) and lighter 3/10 finish! Also note that these wrap around the corners, so no red shows on the edges! Enjoy!

Bat

m6t3EC Euro with cutouts $40
m6t3E Full Smoke Euro $36

IMGP1995.jpg

IMGP2014.jpg

Overlay Wraps around edges :).

IMGP2000.jpg

umm little off topic but do you guys know anything about changing the interior lights inside da 6s? like you know the lights that turn on automatically when the doors are open or you can click on them? the stock lights that all cars hab? i saw someone's 6 that has them changed to a blue...

i wanna interior neon my car, but don't want to show the wires and wire in behind so don't see them being plugged in... :cool:

refer to the ss dor still how to in how to link for the wiring and fuse placement. also for replacement how to section done uo by scorpion6.

bat...when you say no red show on the edges..what do you mean by that? are thse the non reflective bulge set or us spec euros like I have?

or does anyone know where i can buy them cheap? i dink i saw them on ebay once but i went looking for them again and couldnt find them afterwards.... (ricer)

Back