Banana is for sale again... Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2003.5 Mazdaspeed. Here is a highly modified Mazda Speed. It is yellow-gold in exterior color with black cloth interior. This car has been built very well and is very fast. Someone that knows about the things that are on the car will be able to tell by the photos, but you can ask your questions and we will try to answer them the best that we can. It has adjustable suspension as you can see by the photos as well and computer to make adjustments to the car mounted in the dash. We have had lots of STI Subaru's and EVO's and this car seems to be faster then any of those that we have ever had. We were told that when we traded for the car we were told that the customer had put almost 20 grand in modifications on it.

anyone know how much it costs to import the car to california after everything is said in down?

Import to Cali is going to be around $1000 with todays gas. A year ago it would probly cost around $700.

$20k in parts, meh??? $10k plus probably. (built motor $5k+, ecu, exhaust, fmic $1k each, suspension, gauges, transmission work, body work) This car had TONS done to it, but some was parted out over the year. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE this car, but I just couldn't afford to sell my car to get this one.

Its got a Built Mental Addiction Block, Microtech Standalone, GHL Downpipe... those mods alone are 8k uninstalled.

Not to mention 1200 for the perrin fmic, another 900 for ksports, more than 300 in gauges, .... need we keep going?

or 350 for the AWR sway bar, 150 for AWR endlinks, the shortshift kits, full shift bushings, the 500.00 alpine stereo, custom fit JL w0 sub, upgraded brake pads, ported and polished intake manifold, injectors, spec stage 3+ clutch, modified JIC exhaust, HID's, powdercoated EVERYTHING, Viper alarm, fully resprayed and blended front end to match the 03.5 trim to the car color, tint, intake, check valves, hours of dyno time, rebuilt turbo, etc. etc. etc...

^ yea .... wish i waited to buy mine when i saw this ... i would be honored to have this in my car port ...

they are asking 16K on the online ads, so I'd imagine reserve is well above 10k, I don't think it will go for that price on ebay. Well worth it, but ebay just doesn't get bidders that high. Anyone whos really interested should call the dealer and negotiate that way. I sceme about how to get this car in my driveway many times, just can't figure a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back