Banana is for sale again... Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalus

:
BANANA OF FURY
This time, NOT BY ME. Apparently spoolintruck on here, the guy I sold it to ended up trading it in to a local dealer.

They didn't know what the hell they got themselves into, it wouldn't start (cold start issues like normal), and enlisted a guy I know locally that has tuned pretty much every car on the planet (F40's to Civics). Basically, i've been in contact with him and he fixed the cold start entirely and is spending the day re-tuning the car perfectly.

The dealer is replacing the transmission this week as well (spoolin blew 3rd gear out).

Basically, for those of you that wanted to trade in your cars, get loans approved, etc... HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.

Everything is fixed on the car, the dealer confirmed 150psi across the cylinders. It will be good to go.

Schrier Used Cars
(402) 342-7146 4103 Leavenworth St
Omaha, NE

Don't know who to talk to, or what they are asking, but I bet they'll know what car you're referring to!

They bought the car back for 1500 bucks, YES you read that right. And are putting a couple grand into the tuning and new transmission. They are looking to make a profit here folks, but if you consider what you should be able to pick this thing up for, the fact everything is now fixed, and the 30k worth of parts still on the car its a hell of a deal.

And now all you guys that said "I need to sell my car first" or needed financing can do it.

Cheers folks! I want the car to go to someone on here rather than some ass clown in this town. Someone buy it and give it a good home!

How the hell did that deal go through? It's monday and I can't figure it out...

What the eff? Didn't that guy want like $9000 for it on here and he settled for a $1500 trade in. Damn I dunno Daedalus I'd have a real hard time seeing my old car thrown around like a slutty ex-girlfriend but hey at least all the issues are getting fixed and someone should walk away with a nice car, granted the dealer doesn't try and jack up the price.

Schrier Used Cars
(402) 342-7146 4103 Leavenworth St
Omaha, NE
Number has been disconnected it says..

I'll try to find an updated one and post it. I'm very interested in this .. again. Except this time with the car getting fixed I might actually buy it. Thanks dude (cool)

hrmmmm thats the only one i can find. i guess i'll see if i can't find one of their tv commercials. I know they just moved locations.

Ironically enough they are now directly across the street from the Mazdaspeed dealer that originally denied the warranty and forced the original build in the first place. lol... what are the odds?!

Man, what a crazy ride this car's been on... I want to know that phone # too!

I have no idea... i still haven't been able to track down an actual # for this place other than the one posted.

I heard from the mechanic doing the work. Its getting new injectors, a new starter, new flywheel, and should be up for grabs pretty soon. I asked him to get back to me with a Phone # as soon as it was for sale.

I heard from the mechanic doing the work. Its getting new injectors, a new starter, new flywheel, and should be up for grabs pretty soon. I asked him to get back to me with a Phone # as soon as it was for sale.

lol, sounds like you almost want to buy it again...(gossip)

nah... i'm kind of glad the car is gone. Its time to move onto something a bit bigger, badder, and rare.

Haven't heard anything back on the car as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back