AZ Babble Thread

rednecks_r_us

AZMC Founder
:
2003 Laser Blue Protege5
Angy_g you sure can but have to paint your headlights first.

Just kidding, yes you can.

I'm still waking up so I'm not including the link, (too much work) but there is a thread under the Arizona section about the Arizona Mazda affilation. Go to that thread and sign on.

Also my headlights LOOK FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Now if it would warm up and get out of the 30 degree range I'd go wash my car so I can get some better pics.

azeli73

myother car is an auto :(
Contributor
:
2002 Protege 5 Turbo
If he would of put a high gloss or even semi it'd match better.

dawick777

MAZDASPORT AZ member
:
2002 Silver MP5
AH CRAP!!!!

I just saw a silver MP5 with the Autoexe Grill and the MSP bumper like me ....and it look SO SWEET....now i gotta get one of those too.....DAMN IT!

azeli73

Contributor
:
2002 Protege 5 Turbo
seriously? wonder if he/she is on the board? Did you tag him with a site card?

Personal plate is on order!!! :D:D:D:D

<font size=3><b>LOOXFST</b></font>

rednecks_r_us

AZMC Founder
:
2003 Laser Blue Protege5
It has been a Mazda morning.

I dropped Lexi off at her Grandma's house around noon.

On the way home I see a laser blue car with a fly'n M in the grille and gold rims.

It was making a left infront of me so I made a right and followed him. Turns out Kyle has a turbo'd MP3 and lives in Prescott Valley.

I wished we had a web site for MAZDASPORTS about that time. Well he is usually hanging out on mp3 dot com so he said he'd check out this site. Didn't talk much cause he was running late.

I pull back out onto Gurley St and there is an older guy in a bone stock siver MP5 who gave me a thumbs up from across the intersection.

Then on Hwy 69 I get behind an RX8. I could see the driver from behind but thought this person drives like a freak'n old lady.

Then I zoomed by and it was a freaken old lady in her late 60's or so.

Oh, going to drop off Lexi I saw a black Miata. So it was a Mazda morning.

As Justin would say,
" A Zoom Zoom Zoom and a Vroom Vroom Vroom !"

rednecks_r_us

AZMC Founder
:
2003 Laser Blue Protege5
I almost bought the old lip from the MP3. That was the guy in Canada that was selling his old lip for $250 plus COD shipping.

The cheapest shipping I could find was $80. I just couldn't afford it with the shipping.

rednecks_r_us

AZMC Founder
:
2003 Laser Blue Protege5
bdg667

Welcome to the board. Just to let you know there is a "fun" run at the end of November that starts at the burger joint on 27th Ave & Yorkshire in Phoenix and meets up with me in Prescott Valley. Then we head north through somw twisty mountain roads.

You're invited to come. There is a thread about it in the car meets section. It is called the Northern AZ winter mountain run.

And once again welcome to our little family.

azeli73

Contributor
:
2002 Protege 5 Turbo
attempted painting the emblem for the hatch. Tested it on my old front emblem.

Not to crazy about it but I wanted to share. Doubt I'll use this color.

/members/azeli73/emblem/mvc-006s.gif
/members/azeli73/emblem/mvc-007s.gif
/members/azeli73/emblem/mvc-004s.gif
/members/azeli73/emblem/mvc-003s.gif

Latest posts