AutoExe Carbon Fiber Intake - Real deal JDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

L8R

Contributor
:
02' Sport 20/Familia
I rarely come on the forum. Please email me: lil808racer@yahoo.com if you are interested.

sale03.jpg

For sale of my old Protege 5:

AutoExe carbon fiber intake. Comes with K&N filter. Shipping will roughly be $15-$20 via USPS with tracking.

attachment.php

Looking for $200 obo + shipping via Paypal (I'll take the 3% hit... or is it 4?). I've done many transactions on this board and you shouldn't get any problems from me.

Thank you,
Chris

6027806865_ee81dc5598.jpg - Back View
6027807463_f490daee36.jpg - Carbon detail
photo.JPG - Sign

Last edited:
Looking for $200 + shipping via Paypal as a gift. I've done many transactions on this board and you shouldn't get any problems from me.
Just a heads up. From Paypal's TOS:

4. Receiving Money.

4.1 Receiving Personal Payments. If you are selling goods or services, you may not ask the buyer to send you a Personal Payment for the purchase. If you do so, PayPal may remove your ability to accept Personal Payments.

I can't believe none of you fools will buy it... it's still worth $300 *used* in Japan!

Best intake for our cars! Better than that Simota bulls***! Never have to worry about hydrolock, works like a CAI but better! Works with stock MSP intake pipe and SMIC

I can't believe none of you fools will buy it... it's still worth $300 *used* in Japan!

Best intake for our cars! Better than that Simota bulls***! Never have to worry about hydrolock, works like a CAI but better! Works with stock MSP intake pipe and SMIC

Thanks dude. You've always been a great asset to the Mazda forums. Hope all is well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back