Autoexe 2010 MS3.

Sexy IMO(yes its the regular 3, but same bumper will go on the MS3):

bl03main10.jpg

bl03sportFr.jpg

Sedan is HOT!

bl03sedanFr.jpg

mbl2000soucyaku.jpg

I was a little skeptical at first, thinking it was just going to be another expensive Autoexe bumper that I wasn't going to care for much. I really like this and think it compliments the sedan more by giving it an aggressive classy look. Awesome work Autoexe!

I was a little skeptical at first, thinking it was just going to be another expensive Autoexe bumper that I wasn't going to care for much. I really like this and think it compliments the sedan more by giving it an aggressive classy look. Awesome work Autoexe!

Yeah, I think the Sedan looks real good with this bumper.

The part of the bumper that's painted black right underneath the headlights amplifies the smile x10, not a fan. I think it only looks good on dark colors. I'd have to see it on a red 2010 MS3 to give a complete assessment. I have mixed feelings about it because I like it on the sedan.

Maybe if someone color matched that area...hmm. Photoshop anyone?

I'm not feeling this bumper at all...at first I liked the emblem delete, but at certain angles the whole thing just looks...odd. Plus, the top part of the grill NEEDS to color-match the car. The black grill on a light-colored car reminds me of something...

mba2000soucyaku.jpg
gal_mustache_01.jpg

See any resemblance? ;)

Some pics I found from Japan. He painted the rear which I think should have come that way stock.

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

Nice. very clean. BTW, the rear comes like that for Mexico+Canada IIRC

Actually, Mexican-spec doesn't come that way either, and I think the ones from Canada also have the rear bumper the same color as the body (at least the pics from Mazda Canada's website show them like that... I think the only ones that do come in the same grey as the front grill is the MPS Version (UK-Spec).

I had mine painted before I got it since I love how it looks!!

Back