At Last The Eibach Drop Pics!

streetdragon said:
are those the sport line or the pro springs. that still looks very nice. the drop and cai.

It is the PRO kit the sportline is not out yet its a 1.4 front and 1.2 back drop but I it did like about a 2" IMO

ZippityZoomZoom said:
Except for the stock report on the bottom sill, the car looks great. Do you ever bottom out?

No I never bottom out stock or now and the longer I drive it Im starting to feel like it rides better on the eibachs then it did stock

The rides not to harsh. I ran over a couple pot holes, went over railroad tracks at speed yesterday after I installed mine, and it wasn't to bad. The car doesn't bottom out any more than it did before. I think with the stiffer spring it will bottom out less!
The only issue is on the hatchback, the utility tray over the spare bounces some when going over bumps because of the stiffer ride, but overall, the pro kit isn't that low and reduces body roll substantially. Good one this one.

Last edited:
Looks sweet, about how long did it take to do the conversion & was it that difficult? Ocean

That looks amazing! The back looks like it was dropped the most, what was the specs on these eibach springs?

Here are some more pics for ya... Eibach's installed last night... it seems like already today after two drives it's settled a hair... sits about 1/2" lower when it's loaded up 2 or more in the car.

m3s_eibach_1.jpg

m3s_eibach_3.jpg

Last edited:
TuRbOtEcTicS said:
Hows The Ride?

the ride is really nice... still comfortable... i thought the only real world improvement we could have made to handling was in tires... I was wrong... car handles even better than it did before and I'm still on the RS-A's

post some pics up next month.. springs should lower a little more once they get settled.. any one here had eibachs for about 6 months? if so then is the ride quality the same when you first installed them and how much inches did it drop since then?

TuRbOtEcTicS said:
post some pics up next month.. springs should lower a little more once they get settled.. any one here had eibachs for about 6 months? if so then is the ride quality the same when you first installed them and how much inches did it drop since then?

I've put Eibach Sportlines on 3 of my cars... each car was different but they've gone down as much as 1/2" more than when they were first installed... ride quality didn't change although I also had Bilsteins (which really don't lose performance over their life) on those cars.

Back