Apple Lossless Codec Support via USB

:
Mazda CX-5 GSX 2.2d 2017
I would have thought that with the latest carplay integration that the Apple Lossless format would have been added for USB media. Seems odd not to included it as Codec has been free for some time now. Flac and WMA lossless seems to be there.

Does anyone know how to do a feature request for the infotainment system?

9 months later and still no change on the Apple lossless codec encoded music (new firmware load from dealer today). I would have thought with carplay and closer integration with carplay that Mazda would have added it by now.

@NealfromNZ

I suggest reaching out to Mazda in your region of the world and generating a case for the feature enhancement request. Once the case is generated you can share and others can reference it when they call for the same feature enhancement.

9 months later and still no change on the Apple lossless codec encoded music.( new firmware load from dealer today)
Would have thought with carplay and closer integration with car play that Mazda would have added it by now

Carplay is airplay for cars so the car's head unit doesn't have to support too many things. I'm not aware of anyone beside Apple that supports it.

Back