Anyone replace their exhaust on the newer 2017-2019 CX5 yet?

:
CX-5 Signature
I've seen plenty of people change the tips but haven't come across anyone swapping the exhaust yet. Has anyone replaced the muffler yet to one like the Racing Beats or HKS? I'll be ordering the Racing Beats one in the next few weeks as I got an email from them saying it would work with my Signature. Anyone know the size of the tips on the Racing Beats one I forgot to ask.

I should of been more specific in that I was looking for pics of peoples that they put on. [Redacted] by chris_top_her admin]

Don*t mind him, he*s clueless!

A sig with a turbo and exhaust is a great start to adding more power, and it will sound fabulous.

Racing Beat products have been backed by Mazda engineers for 40+ years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaned up a lil, just wanna put this out there; if you make a negative remark, don't be surprised by an in kind response... don't sweat this, as you were (peep)

I've seen plenty of people change the tips but haven't come across anyone swapping the exhaust yet. Has anyone replaced the muffler yet to one like the Racing Beats or HKS? I'll be ordering the Racing Beats one in the next few weeks as I got an email from them saying it would work with my Signature. Anyone know the size of the tips on the Racing Beats one I forgot to ask.

The exhaust tips are larger and nicer than the OEM. No drone sound issue. The racing beat for 2017 has a Turbo and Non-Turbo version.

A guy who was part of the testing round for the RB exhaust on the 2.5T CX-5 posted this pic. Looks much nicer than the OEM tips, IMO.

attachment.php

He also dynoed his car and documented a gain of 7hp and 9tq in the powerband (2k to 5k RPM).

attachment.php

Back