Anyone know if the remote start is standard on GT?

sbmrinaldi

:
07 CX9 Grand Touring FWD
I am in the market for a GT and am working a deal locally. I have $2600 off MSRP of $35030 which brings it down to $32430. Not sure if that is a great deal or just a good deal at this point. I had a quote of $3046 off and the dealer would honor on one specific CX-9 only because they made a mistake on the internet quote.

Anyway my main question is does anyone know if the remote start is standard on the GT package? In the brochure it shows advanced key/remote start as standard on the GT and an option on the Touring model. But when the dealer and myself tried to build one on-line it showed as a $350 option. I cannot check any dealers locally since they CX-9 is so new they don't have a clue.

The GT comes with "Smart Card with Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry and Start System " Which is a remote that comes with the car. It's just a way you can start the car without putting the key into the ignition (you can have the remote in your pocket. You still have to turn or push a button to start the car. If you want a remote start.. say.. start the car from your house.. you need to purchase the remote start option.. that's why it's still an option with the GT...

sbmrinaldi said:
I am in the market for a GT and am working a deal locally. I have $2600 off MSRP of $35030 which brings it down to $32430. Not sure if that is a great deal or just a good deal at this point. I had a quote of $3046 off and the dealer would honor on one specific CX-9 only because they made a mistake on the internet quote.

Anyway my main question is does anyone know if the remote start is standard on the GT package? In the brochure it shows advanced key/remote start as standard on the GT and an option on the Touring model. But when the dealer and myself tried to build one on-line it showed as a $350 option. I cannot check any dealers locally since they CX-9 is so new they don't have a clue.

Back