ANyone get a good fix on Bushings yet?

MrMp3

I havent seen anything on here in awile about the clunk under the trunk? Any perm. fixes yet? Just wondering ...
:confused:

:D

I haven't heard a clunk in my truck since the dealer replaced the bushings where the strut bar in the rear connects to the car.I got the part number off of tightmp3 about 3 months ago if you want to check back. hope this helps.

They replaced the end links on mine and it got ride of the clunking noise and the car actually handled better after as well....

Jc

:D :D :D :D I got a good fix on my MP3..And the dealer I went to was so nice, I am bringing my car to them everytime it needs service..1st I was gonna go to the dealer where I purchased the car. The service guy was arguing with me saying that it is not under warranty and I will have to pay for fixing the clunking noise.Well after hearing that I call Mazda customer service and put in a formal complaint about that dealership. The girl at Mazda was very nice and even told me that there is a TSB out on our cars about the clunking sound, and happily gave me the # to another dealer in my area.:cool: I was getting tires put on my car across from the dealer(Great Neck Mazda)...And I had a slight blow out on 1 of my tires so I had to get new ones *sucks* But I went across the street and made a appointment to have my car looked at for the clunking. I dropped the car off friday at 1030am and they said they would call me when it was all done..3pm rolls around and they call me to say that they changed the 2 bushings for the sway bar and to come down and pick her up:D There is no clunk not even the slightest sound..I am soo happy with the dealer and my car...Just thought I would share this......

Pete
2001 MP3 laser blue mica #478

Back