Anybody with coilovers? Looking for feedback

tibimakai

San Dimas CA
:
USA
:
2014 CX-5 Touring
Mazstyle, nice to see you around here. You should stick around a bit more, and give some advice about some modes, that you have made. You have the electronically adjustables, right?

:
CX5 Touring
This thread is old, but I'm on BC coils now for a while.....
Sorry to revive from the dead but do you know if the c-o's can be raised for a ~1" lift? I want to fit some MEATY 225-70-17 AT tires on my stock rims for a dakar rally look and even thinking about getting 16s with 245-75-16 if I can find them in a 16x8. I've had many low riders but I'm in the mood for something different (custom roll cage, Thule/Yakima roof rack with KC hi lites front and back) so if they can lift as well as drop then I am still interested. In case they cannot, I am subbed to the lift kit thread and will just have to wait it out for the OP to find a fabricator. Thanks

tibimakai

San Dimas CA
:
USA
:
2014 CX-5 Touring
I have never raised a car before, but it is not possible, to just make some custom spacers, between the body and the strut upper mount?

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
I'm not sure how high the BC coilovers go in relation to stock suspension sorry.

:
Northern VA
:
2014 CX-5 AWD
What else would I need to change if I were to install coilovers? Looking at maybe cx racing coilovers.