Anybody local want illuminas?

Keno1542

Yellow Jacket
:
Mazda MP3
I have some illuminas with less than 3k miles on them for the 3rd gen proteges...anybody want them? i will make a deal for anyone local, i am about to move and dont have the room at my new place to store them...lmk

if i had the money right now i would and also if your selling on here your gonna have to make a proper FS thread

thats why i was offering to locals, so they can see them before they give me the cash

i will have pics up today or tomorrow and will make a proper FS thread at that time

Keno man, I'd love to swipe these from you as a backup set to my illuminas but I don't have the cash and if I did, my car would be sitting a lot lower. Didnt you have coilovers? Did you ever sell those I can't recall?

Anyhow...

BUMP for a sweet item that makes the MSP ultra nimble, even on stock everything else.

how much?
i am open to offers whether on this thread or via pms...but i would like to get them outta here within a coupla weeks
Keno man, I'd love to swipe these from you as a backup set to my illuminas but I don't have the cash and if I did, my car would be sitting a lot lower. Didnt you have coilovers? Did you ever sell those I can't recall?

Anyhow...

BUMP for a sweet item that makes the MSP ultra nimble, even on stock everything else.

the ground controls are long gone...thanks for the free bump

if you know around what you want to get for them pm me too cause i might have money next week

Damn, I'd have gobbled these up back in December when I redid my struts. I'll think about it still, just don't want to change out my HPs again.

if you know around what you want to get for them pm me too cause i might have money next week

im looking for around 400-425, but could work on the price for a local

Damn, I'd have gobbled these up back in December when I redid my struts. I'll think about it still, just don't want to change out my HPs again.

buy them...illuminas>HPs (naughty)

Back