Anybody else having this happen?

I have a 2015 CX5 touring front wheel drive, a problem has just recently started to happen. When I turn off my car the radio stays on and the car beeps for a few seconds after the car is off. Is anybody else having this issue if so what’s the part number so I can fix it if this has happened before to anyone else.
thanks guys!

Your car is not realizing you are in PARK, because your PARK switch is failing. Because of this failure, your car is going into ACC instead of OFF when you hit the START/STOP button, your car will now remain on, and your battery will drain. The car is beeping at you because you are walking away from the car with the keys with the ACC left on.

Last edited:
Your car is not realizing you are in PARK, because your PARK switch is failing. Because of this failure, your car is going into ACC instead of OFF when you hit the START/STOP button, your car will now remain on, and your battery will drain. The car is beeping at you because you are walking away from the car with the keys with the ACC left on.
Thanks for the info! Do you know a part number I can order to fix this?

Back