• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Any photographers in here?

Shasta

Contributor
:
2003 Pro5
nice looking shot of detroit.

what post processing steps do you use for infrared?
It depends, this image was taken with an IR range of 830nm, so I use the foliage as my white point first, then I just tweak the color channels but this range is a deep IR so it's better suited for B&W.

Wagonbacker9

Jack of all asses
:
2004 'Hoe
Took a few of the new ride today now that shes finally photoworthy (though dirty). Heres all I got processed before I had to go into work...

Breeegz

Looking for John Connor
Contributor
:
2003 Protege 5 -- 2016 Ford Expedition
I remember from way back, someone was talking about doing a "how to:" on lightning shots. I didn't keep up with every post, so I might have missed it. Does anyone remember if there was a how to posted? If you think there was then I'll search for it, I just want to make sure that there is a target to find.

FunkyBuddha

Tuned by Slick Nick
:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
I posted a link a LONG time ago. It's prbbly best if you just use the web's resources than sifting through the pages.

Breeegz

Looking for John Connor
Contributor
:
2003 Protege 5 -- 2016 Ford Expedition
I figured it was in here... knowing that you posted it helps.. I hope.

FunkyBuddha

Tuned by Slick Nick
:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
Haha..wow that's old. 2006!! I bought my Rebel in 2007!. I think this thread was one of the reasons I bought an SLR. Anyways..here are some test shots w/ the new toy/workhorse!

ISO 3200
F1.8
50mm
1/160
I was using my modelling lamp from the alien bee with a huge octabox. This is a pic of my sister.

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="lookatme"><td>
</td></tr><tr class="lookatme"><th>
</th> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="lookatme"> <th>
</th> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <th>
</th> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>