Any issues with the CX-30?

We tried with the original tyres, and the vibrations did not go away.

They did that fix with new brackets and pcm update before trying the original tyres.

The ”fix” made the car worse when on the 16” wheels, and as last resort they put on 18” winter wheels, wich made it a little bit better but still not acceptable.
The car was more shaking than vibrating.

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT, 2016 Mazda6 iGT, 2014 Mazda3 sGT hatchback
I would avoid CD if I have a choice. Might need to go for Turbo version, which does not have CD (cylinder deactivation). It is just me.

:
‘17 CX9 & ‘19 3 GT
CD was dropped for all 2021 CX-30s.
Maybe a better decision for Mazda to avoid future warranty issues but the vibration issues I think are isolated and not as significant in numbers especially after their recall update done back in 2019. I’ve had no vibration issues in the previous and current CDA engines that I have (knock on wood)!

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT, 2016 Mazda6 iGT, 2014 Mazda3 sGT hatchback
IMHO, these gimmicks (iStop, CD, iEloop, etc.) that some Mazdas have make the vehicles problematic in the long run. I have the '16 Mazda6 GT with iEloop. The battery (+programming at dealer) costs $400-500 (compared to $100 for old school battery). I don't think it saved me $300 fuel for 3-4 yrs of service. It existed to help with EPA numbers at that time. For CD, I cannot speak for it, but will it be reliable in the long run? Say, 15 yrs from new...

Not necessarily a "glitch" but it decides when the brights should turn on and turn off; that can be in the middle of a neighborhood; when another car is right about to hit the "no brights" zone. Just one more thing they have taken control of.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Not necessarily a "glitch" but it decides when the brights should turn on and turn off; that can be in the middle of a neighborhood; when another car is right about to hit the "no brights" zone. Just one more thing they have taken control of.

I believe you can turn that off in the Infotainment settings.

Latest posts