Any deals on Sirius Radio Kits

blondee_yvr

:
2012 Mazda3
I'm thinking of getting a Sirius radio kit for my 2005 3 since Sirius is doing badly right now, as long as I can get a deal.

Is it worth getting and are there any deals to be had? It's pretty hard to find used since it's usually already sold with the car and I would rather avoid Ebay.

I'm thinking of getting a Sirius radio kit for my 2005 3 since Sirius is doing badly right now, as long as I can get a deal.

Is it worth getting and are there any deals to be had? It's pretty hard to find used since it's usually already sold with the car and I would rather avoid Ebay.

Sirius has merged with XM. I'm not sure about the pricing of plans, since I haven't looked.

Sirius/XM

I have been a Sirius subscriber for 3 years and its great. But Sirius/XM is deeply in debt and the way its looking, they will have to declare bankruptcy at some point in 2009. In Dec 2007 I paid a lifetime membership of $375 I think it was. I love Sirius and for me its worth it. But I am going to be extremely unhappy if they go under. They have a lot of high priced / big name celebs like Howard Stern who they paid $500 million. Stern is the reason I have it.

I prefer having my Satellite radio portable so I can take it from car to car, or car to work, or car to home. I havent done it yet, but I need to hardwire my radio to my stock radio. Right now I am just using the built-in FM transmitter. On the newer radios, the FM Transmitter is very weak. I have an older radio and its strong. The FCC forced satellite radio makers to weaken the FM transmittal strength.

Back