Another happy fill up

Just filled up yesterday:

Mileage: 423.6
Gallons: 12.819
Duration: 8 Days
MPG: 33.04MPG
Cost to Fill Up: 46.90 topped off to 47.00 @ 3.659

:) I love my P5

I drove back from central IL yesterday with a solid 25mph hour (and gusting higher) wind at my back the entire way. I filled up when i left and filled up immediately when i got back just to see what i could get to...

189.9 Miles
5.11 Gallons

37 MPG!!! i was pumped!

(i got 27 on the way down there so an average of 32 straight highway doing 70-75mph, not too bad)

4cyl FTW!

i will need gas soom my last bit drops fast
IMG_1697Small.jpg

I average 500 km before the light goes on and I run a 50 km more with the little light on.

A full tank here is 70$ (Canadian) for 55 liters.

So 550 km for 55 liters is 10L/100km = 23.5 Miles/Gallon US

I average city and highway 50/50 and i'm not the oldladywithfootonthebrake type of driver.

I average 500 km before the light goes on and I run a 50 km more with the little light on.

A full tank here is 70$ (Canadian) for 55 liters.

So 550 km for 55 liters is 10L/100km = 23.5 Miles/Gallon US

I average city and highway 50/50 and i'm not the oldladywithfootonthebrake type of driver.

yeah, i was terrible at converting liters to gallons, miles to km... hahaha. america is like the only country that uses the system it does... lol

I'm averaging 25 mpg... I have an 80 mile round trip commute. You do the math. I are in pain.

I know your pain. 125 rt if I don't have to go to the office and I'm getting about 27 avg.

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to Hypermile (the act of exceeding the EPA rating for MPG) or learn how to do so and more techniques to help improve your gas mileage, www.cleanmpg.com helped me alot :) i went from 25mpg to my current 33mpg with their help

Filled up today gas prices hit 3.799 OUCH!!!

Miles: 416.6
Gallons: 12.558
Price: 3.799
Total Cost: 47.70
MPG : 33.17
Cost Per Mile: 0.11

Still Hypermiling , but this traffic is killing my potential

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...Gas was high when I left for my deployment...I was hoping that crap would have blown over by now and i could come back to some decent gas prices...3 months to go and they have almost doubled, this is some BS..

must be nice.... I'm lucky if I get 258 miles out of a tank of gas in my piece of s*** P5.... I'm moving to geogia in 8 days... that drive down is going to kill me in gas.... 700 miles averaging 258 miles out of a tank... *sigh*

258? thats not even cool...your getting ripped

Damn near everything on my ******* car has been replaced or eliminated lol.. no one can figure it out... sad thing is I remember when my car got almost 500 miles out of a tank...

SNAAAAAAP 500? i usually get no less then 400 a tank, even with a CEL from not having the non fouler and 3 vacuum leaks, buaaha...even with my bad driving habits, especially after i got my exhaust, i romp on it every chance i get

I can't remember when I got less than 400 to a tank....

Ah, good ole VTCS. Glad I removed that years ago.

Hopefully the gas hasn't gone up since this morning. It went up 4 cents last night. 3.65 this morning...

Man - I feel like i'm being robbed!

I've had my P5 for about 3 months now, and I have yet to top 350 miles on a fill up. I just filled up yesterday after driving about 325 miles. I have a 10 mile drive to work - about half highway, half city. Maybe it's time for a tune up?

On the trip home last night 460 miles, 13 gallons. 35mpg. :)

47 bucks though... 3.65/gallon for 87

glad i don't have a "commute" i spend about 30-60 a month on gas depending on what i drive and how i drive it...

6 miles round trip to work yeh haw

Man - I feel like i'm being robbed!

I've had my P5 for about 3 months now, and I have yet to top 350 miles on a fill up. I just filled up yesterday after driving about 325 miles. I have a 10 mile drive to work - about half highway, half city. Maybe it's time for a tune up?

time for an all around tune up....Rev it up, knock that carbon off the fuel injectors

Back