Amber Side Markers

Not sure if anyone still needs the AMBERs but I have a set for sale, not for trade because I already got a set of clear markers. PM me if anyone wants them.

gjmoreo said:
Not sure if anyone still needs the AMBERs but I have a set for sale, not for trade because I already got a set of clear markers. PM me if anyone wants them.

pm sent! pm sent!

03orgspd - Make sure when your pointing out your side markers that you give them proper credit. "Those sidemarkers came off of MP3 #11, Biatches!!"

I'm still selling mine for 30.00 shipped or 25.00 locally.
I'd like to sell these as a complete set with the bulbs still in facory boxes.
MSP608 has Dibs on them until I hear back from him.

gjmoreo said:
I'm still selling mine for 30.00 shipped or 25.00 locally.
I'd like to sell these as a complete set with the bulbs still in facory boxes.
MSP608 has Dibs on them until I hear back from him.

pm sent

julius77 said:
03orgspd - Make sure when your pointing out your side markers that you give them proper credit. "Those sidemarkers came off of MP3 #11, Biatches!!"

haha will do!

if you people really want them, i could ask around down here to get hands on a few used pairs.... what would you be willing to give for a pair ? (i'd ship the lot to somebody and he can spread it within the US)

MSP608 said:
over 40 dollars a piece
I was in the market for some too...Ouch. I'd pay $40 for a pair, but wow...(omg)

Guess I'll be hitting up the junkyards. Doesn't the MPV use the same sidemarkers?

We Are Ninja said:
I was in the market for some too...Ouch. I'd pay $40 for a pair, but wow...(omg)

Guess I'll be hitting up the junkyards. Doesn't the MPV use the same sidemarkers?

If you want to trade for some stock ones plus like $10 let me know. The MSP gets traded in on Thursday but I can put Adrians stock ones on it and ship you the ambers when we get yours. Let me know ASAP thanks..

We Are Ninja said:

certain mazda tributes have amber. i see them all the time around town. if you cant find any at the junk yard, ask people with tributes. they might trade, they might give you funny looks, but the worst they can say is no.

Back