Amazon accessories

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
Warning - Time sucker ahead.

I'm sometimes behind the curve, but I realized I can just go to Amazon and do a search on 'CX-5 Accessories' and up pops more than you want to know.

I've done the same on sites like eBay and AliExpress when looking for accessories for my CX-9. Huge time sucks, but sometimes they pay off. For example, I found an inexpensive set of sequential LED side mirror turn signals during a random search. I also found a nice armrest organizer that came with a small coin dispenser.

this method is EXACTLY how quite a few items found their way onto the knowledge sharing document. I wanted a method to find them later :)

Warning - Time sucker ahead.

I'm sometimes behind the curve, but I realized I can just go to Amazon and do a search on 'CX-5 Accessories' and up pops more than you want to know.
Too bad we don't get paid by the hour to search!

Be careful...I've found numerous times lately that Amazon's prices have been higher than buying direct ly off the manufacturers' websites.

Be careful...I've found numerous times lately that Amazon's prices have been higher than buying direct ly off the manufacturers' websites.
Ya, Amazon is getting expensive, and not just on car accessory stuff.
Do your comparison pricing homework before buying anything there.

Back