AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

Turns out the vac line got really flattened out going through the firewall and afc wasnt seening any vacuum. Pulled it out a bit and all's good now. Boost gauge shows -23.5 at idle and afc shows -21.6. With the ac on boost gauge shows -21 and afc says -17.5. Hmmmm

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about the discrepancy. No two gauges ever give the same reading. I have a standalone on my 240sx, and there is a good 1" difference in the reading between the gauge (reads about -22") and the EMS (reads about -21"). They're using different sensors with different outputs.

Best thing to do, is try the old maps, then tune it. Alot better than "hoping" someone's map would work. believe me I tried.

=)

I'm running the superstock map right now on a stock setup and it's pretty close, but I would imagine any mods away from stock would require tuning. If you've got a wideband, use the datalogging and it shouldn't be too big of a deal to tune. Just time consuming.

I'm not stock. Lol. I downloaded a map from the begining of the thread and its pretty dead on but I plan to fine tune it better

Any tune with forged block, t3/t04, 3" exhaust, 440? I'm working on my brothers, idle leaned out and wot 10.9-11.

I think there's a map for 440's, but i think it's for a T28. It should be close though.

Anyone running the FMIC map? I dont know why I havn't tried that one yet, been running the superstock since day one.

I think there's a map for 440's, but i think it's for a T28. It should be close though.

I did a few logs and did a few changes, car runs strong. Kinda regret not getting a smaller turbo than the t3/t4.. Anyways dyno/tune on the 7th, will post map if anyone is interested.

Using Wrx 440 to get the car started before tune and wow value at 7.3 and only at 10.3 wot.. And with stock injectors I didn't have this problem. Hmm?

Last edited:
I am in need of a good fuel map to start with....have had my MSP for about a year, gone through 2 engines already due to poor maps....I bought the car from someone who didn't know how to do fuel maps, and I haven't mastered it yet but need a good base to start from and NOT blow another engine.....a little info to help with a good base map....It has stock internals, FMIC with hard pipes, stock injectors (I do have 440 injectors just not installed) stock fuel pump, upgraded turbo (not sure what size, Garrett with underhood boost controller, it's turned all the way down but pushing roughly 10 PSI boost) A/C delete, P/S delete....I have the split second R-4 programmer....If someone could in box me a good map to start with I would greatly appriciate it, as well as my engine :) thanks

Unless that's a really big turbo, you're "stock" enough to just run the supermap and tune from there. (I'm assuming you mean you have a Split Second PSC1, R-4 is the tuning software that Split Second uses for all of their products)

I am in need of a good fuel map to start with....have had my MSP for about a year, gone through 2 engines already due to poor maps....I bought the car from someone who didn't know how to do fuel maps, and I haven't mastered it yet but need a good base to start from and NOT blow another engine.....a little info to help with a good base map....It has stock internals, FMIC with hard pipes, stock injectors (I do have 440 injectors just not installed) stock fuel pump, upgraded turbo (not sure what size, Garrett with underhood boost controller, it's turned all the way down but pushing roughly 10 PSI boost) A/C delete, P/S delete....I have the split second R-4 programmer....If someone could in box me a good map to start with I would greatly appriciate it, as well as my engine :) thanks

Don't you have a AfR? Only thing I can think of blowing the engine if the map was too lean or your Overboosting.... Extremely easy to just tune your fuel with r4, just takes a lot of time and driving around. Supermap would be a good map to start with.

So I tried the FMIC map from the first page and good Lord if effed up my car completely. Any time I would get on the gas at all, even barely touch it, the wideband went to 10. Driving down the highway at 70mph it stayed at 10 the eitire time. Eventually threw a CEL for running lean. I thought the 02 sensor went bad. Got back home and uploaded the supermap back on there just for the **** of it and the car is fine again. WTF?

Yeah, it'll eventually bogg out with too much fuel. Did you compare the Fmic and Supermap to see the difference in fuel? How lean or rich are you running off the Supermap, I'd just tweak that map to start with.

Ok well I should be getting ssafc soon. Current mods are aem cai, hardpipes, turbolife fmic, pope dp, vibrant 3" exh, 626 intake mani, bov, forge wga. Currently at 10psi. What map should I go with?

Back