'91 626 starter on an FSDE?

What a great idea I'm glad I thought of that! Do you think I should powder coat it before I return it or after I install it you know just to make it look nice?

Well I just thought that was your thing. You seem to be really into powder coating and being the self-proclaimed resident asshole. Took you a little while to figure that one out I see!

Last edited:
But anyways enough of your nonsense here, I'm sure with 7000 or so posts that you're involved in you have nothing better to do then disrupt legitimate posts so maybe you should move on to one of the other 7000 so you can annoy someone else nicky.

Uh, alright... Why don't you smarten up when people are trying to help you? Nobody has done that starter before, so put the effort in and either make it work, or do some research and find out what will work. It's not rocket science. Stop looking to be spoon-fed answers. Figure it out for yourself.

Yes I think that was already clarified earlier nicky,take some time and look back you'll find it.You can do it nicky!!

Last edited:
Are forums for sharing and asking for information on a common interest, or are they to be used as a social medium where people senselessly disrupt others who have good intention, only to boast about their self perceived accomplishments in an effort to gain approval from followers which they never had before,but so desperately need for an obvious lack of identity? Looking back I think this thead began with a simple unargumentative quest for information. It didnt take long for the above described to quickly turn it into a petty bout of immature senselessness.Fortunately and with good intent there are those of you who offered thoughtful answers and input which is what should be the purpose of a true Forum.Thanks to those who have good intentions and thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Back