5th Annual "Get ready for winta" fall cleaning meet!

Car is loaded and ready to go. :D Bringing a bucket and some cleaning supplies, floor jack, two pair of jack stands and some tranny fluid.

Mahk, any objection to bringing our pug? Well behaved, not messy.

No offense if a no, just thought id ask first.

Leaving to head over shortly.

Morning all; a little tired this morning, went to see AMERICA'S GOT TALENT live at FOXWOODS last night AWSOME
Can I bring anything, I should be there around 10:00

Damn it, I woke up at noon and remembered this... I'm a bit stuffed up, but if anybody sees this, shoot me a text (978.790.0064) if you think everyone will be hanging around for a while, I am about an hour away.

gnate, we hung out till dark...sorry we didn't connect! had a great day of cleaning, fixin, and just hanging out! thanks all for coming!

Mahk! Thanks for having me bro! Had a great time, will upload pics in the am! Just got home from the night out with the wife......

Good to see everyone for my last official NEPOC meet. I hope to see everyone at LRP next year. Good luck to all!

Morning all....another great meet Mahk! Thanks again for having me and for the burgers. Rolled in around 9:30 last night and Tamz made me change before going to the bar. lol Was feeling pretty good after three beers and a shot of Jack....and tired too. lol

It was great to see some familiar faces and to meet some new people as well.

Also, thanks to Tony for helping me with notching the seat belt mounts...or whatever they are called....for the rear strut bar. And after Tamz drove home from the bar last night, she even commented on how tighter the car felt. :)

Last edited:
Back