(4) Dunlop SP Wintersport 3D Tires - Nearly Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaraS

:
1994 RX-7 Touring & 2002 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Hey folks. My Mazdaspeed3 was sold last month and I purchased a Jeep Liberty Renegade. I have these tires left over that need to be sold. They are currently mounted on Mazdaspeed Protege Racing Harts, but those will be removed prior to the sale. I purchased these tires brand new from Tire Rack December 9th of last year and had them mounted on my car around December 27th, 2010. They've seen at the MAXIMUM 500 miles.. if that. I barely drove the car this past winter and when I did it was back and forth to work.. which was 4 miles away. The car mostly sat in the garage during that time. They've been stored in my house (climate controlled) in Tire Rack bags the entire time.

Specifications
Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3Ds
205/50-17
Approximately 95-99% Tread Remaining (Maximum 500 Miles of Use)

Sale Price: (LOCAL ONLY right now)
$400.00 (They cost me over $500.00 brand new)

Photo References:

Tires.jpg

Tires2.jpg

Tire #1
TireA.jpg

Tire #2
TireB.jpg

Tire #3
TireC.jpg

Tire #4
TireD.jpg

When mounted:
3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Tires

If you still have them and decide you're willing to ship, I'd be interested.

Thanks

Wheels are not available for sale.

The tires are pending sale.. local pick-up on Friday. I will advise if the deal falls through.

You looking to get rid of those fancy TR totes? :D

Nopes, haha. I'm keeping the Racing Harts for my future Mazda (in a few years).. so I'll be storing them in there for the time being. =)

might be interested in these, trying to find some wheels for them. What part of CT are you located in?

Sorry.. they were just sold last night.

SOLD.. please lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back