225/55R19 Tire Comparison Table for CX-5 GT - Many to Choose From

:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
I just got a set of the Conti LX25s. They are classified as SUV all season tires, so designed for vehicles like the cx5.

yrwei52

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech Pkg
Contributor
:
Plano, Texas, USA
I just got a set of the Conti LX25s. They are classified as SUV all season tires, so designed for vehicles like the cx5.
Do you qualified getting $70 Visa gift card? And additional $50 off from Discount Tire?

:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
I did get $70 rebate offer. They said they would send it in 8-12 weeks. The $50 offer must be a recent change.

yrwei52

Contributor
:
Plano, Texas, USA
I did get $70 rebate offer. They said they would send it in 8-12 weeks. The $50 offer must be a recent change.
See post #300 by HyFlyer about additional $50 discount by Discount Tire if you purchased LX25 from them.

:
CX-5 Touring FWD, Bose/Roof Package
Read the thread and found some great recommendations. Need to change my 2015 CX-5 Touring on the original 225/65R17 tires.

- BRIDGESTONE TURANZA QUIETTRACK, extra $60 off at TireRack, total $579.96.
- CONTINENTAL CROSSCONTACT LX25, total $555.96

Both should allow me to get the $70 visa card.

Thoughts?

:
92 MX-3; 18 CX-5
Aren't you lucky? Both good choices and a good deal too.
Take the rebate give the Bridgestone quiettrack a try and don't look back.
Don't like my opinion and choose the Contis - and geez you still have some nice tires.

yrwei52

Contributor
:
Plano, Texas, USA
Read the thread and found some great recommendations. Need to change my 2015 CX-5 Touring on the original 225/65R17 tires.

- BRIDGESTONE TURANZA QUIETTRACK, extra $60 off at TireRack, total $579.96.
- CONTINENTAL CROSSCONTACT LX25, total $555.96

Both should allow me to get the $70 visa card.

Thoughts?
For 225/65R17 tire discussion, here’s a recent thread:

Tire Recommendations?

Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack is categorized as Grand Touring All-Season tire and Continental CrossContact LX25 is categorized as Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season tire. Other differences are: QuietTrack has "800 A A" UTQG, weights 25 lbs., and has 44 psi maximum inflation pressure; and LX25 has "740 A A" UTQG, weights 27 lbs., and has 51 psi maximum inflation pressure. Both rated no. 1 on Tire Rack's current Tire Ratings Charts in different categories.

Tire Ratings Charts Grand Touring All-Season 225/65R17:
Tire Ratings Charts_Grand Touring All-Season 225-65R17_02.jpg

Tire Ratings Charts Crossover SUV Touring All-Season 225/65R17:
Tire Ratings Charts_Crossover SUV Touring All-Season 225-65R17_02.jpg

Choosing one between these 2 tires has become a personal preference. IMO finding a better tire installation store may be more important than choosing these 2 tires. I always like Discount Tire Store, or America's Tire Store in some areas, where they seem to be able to do the price-match against any tire sellers including online ones. They can always special order any tires I want even if they usually don't stock them. They can provide nation-wide service on free tire repair and warranty issues. They give you pro-rated credit for any miles left from mileage warranty when you need a new set of tires from them. And they have among the best tire installation and balancing Hunter machines to serve your expensive tires and wheels.