2021 Mazda CX-5 Signature Interior

:
2015 Mazda 3
All of that looks so incredibly well done and impressive. I really want one now lol. It looks so sleek and clean.

:
2021 CX-9 Sig
:
2014 CX-5 GT
I still don't get the brown on black color scheme.

I have a CX-9 and it has the brown interior and honestly, I miss the old Aurburn. The brown seats are fine but the brown - black areas on the dash and door just do not work. The brown basically looks black.

:
19 CX-5 Signature
We have a 19 Sig and that is one of very very few peeves I have w the car. Imho the leather just needs to be a shade or two lighter - it's so close to black it seems like a mistake. LOVE the car otherwise.

Freedom55

2020 AWD GS Montreal Canada
The 100th Anniversary Edition has a nice red interior but it's only available with Pearl White paint. I just love this combo but for those wanting a dark paint, it's just not available.

Pitter

Pitter
Contributor
:
2020 CX-5 Signature Azul Metalico
I'm very happy with the interior. To my eyes mine appears to be dark charcoal gray. I watched a YouTube review of the car and the speaker criticized the black plastic of the shift lever and control area saying it was easily scratched. I hadn't really noticed but upon inspection mine does look somewhat scratched up. My only question is what do you clean the seats and interior trim with since there are a variety of materials employed. Warm water and soap doesn't always cut it.