2019 CX-9 Mesh Grill

Has anyone seen any Mesh Grill inserts for the CX-9? I love the look on the CX-5 and think it could look great on a CX-9.

You aren't the only one. Unfortunately I haven't come across any yet.

Don't forget if you find one and have a Signature, not sure if the light strip would still function, I haven't looked that close but I assume it's a part of the grill.

Don't forget if you find one and have a Signature, not sure if the light strip would still function, I haven't looked that close but I assume it's a part of the grill.

I think the LED lighting is a part of, or mounts to, the chrome grille surround. I haven't taken the bumper apart to verify, but based on a couple of drawings I've seen the lighting mounts to either the grille surround or possibly the bumper itself.

The light strips should still function as each side has it's own wiring harness that is not connected to the black plastic portion.

I think the LED lighting is a part of, or mounts to, the chrome grille surround. I haven't taken the bumper apart to verify, but based on a couple of drawings I've seen the lighting mounts to either the grille surround or possibly the bumper itself.

The light strips should still function as each side has it's own wiring harness that is not connected to the black plastic portion.

Ohhhh, now I'm intrigued. Add me to the list of those now searching for this grille!

Full transparency - this is the worst photo editing you will ever see...but here is a general idea of what CX-9 looks like with the Black Mesh. I think it's awesome
2020-10-20_09-30-50.png

Hi! The cx8 grill is our solution I think, but still only available in Malasia...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201201_101434_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201201_101434_com.android.chrome.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 207
Hi! The cx8 grill is our solution I think, but still only available in Malasia...

I don't think so.. that's not a mesh-style grille, and it probably wouldn't fit as the grille style is different between the CX-8 and the CX-9.

Latest posts

Back