2017 CX-5 window visors

I tried opening the windows of my 2017 CX-5 while it's raining. It seems even at 1/4 opening the rain really pours inside. Looks like a window visor is next in the menu. [emoji3]

I really love the looks of those slim window visors but based on what i mentioned above, it seems those slim type wouldn't cut it in actual rain conditions. Do you guys know of a "more protruding" rain/window visor?

I've had my front windows opened about an inch maybe, no problem with rain coming in.

I've got weathershields (window visors as you call them) on my 6 and they do a great job.

So when I eventually get the CX-5, they are on the list of accessories to get

Hello,
Wanted to share this since it took me forever to find window visors for my 2017 CX5 since weather tech doesn’t make them yet. The OEM ones were more than I wanted to spend at the moment but found these on eBay from JSP. For $50 I thought I’d check them out and am really how they look. Just received and installed them today.

url]

url]

url]

Do you happen to have the link for eBay visors?

I have the OEM visors and like them a lot. They're sleek! My only issue is that the tail end of the rear windows come down at an angle, but the visors are straight, so it leaves a bit uncovered.

Besides that, they're great. The clips were definitely a pain when installing.

https://imgur.com/a/DFGng

I've got weathershields (window visors as you call them) on my 6 and they do a great job.
Can you post a picture, maybe on the 6 forum?
I'm awaiting delivery of my new car, and was looking into getting these shields.
It would be nice to see them in real life, as opposed to just an ad pic.
Thanks.

Can you post a picture, maybe on the 6 forum?
I'm awaiting delivery of my new car, and was looking into getting these shields.
It would be nice to see them in real life, as opposed to just an ad pic.
Thanks.
I'll see what I can do

Picked up the visors today, I like them, they're just like the ones I had on the mz3, very sleek. They come with clips that goes into the window channel but I just pulled those off and just stuck them on the car. Those clips are annoying to put on lol

76213682-2B02-44D4-91CA-0065CAEF82DE_zpseszbf8mh.jpg

D16252AD-F00C-401C-85F8-2806620104B5_zpsgrce4slc.jpg

B87B2352-3A37-4E64-BDB2-0FA595D1357C_zpsgor0qemz.jpg
hey can you tell me the Mazda part number is for these exact ones? Thx

Hello,
Wanted to share this since it took me forever to find window visors for my 2017 CX5 since weather tech doesn’t make them yet. The OEM ones were more than I wanted to spend at the moment but found these on eBay from JSP. For $50 I thought I’d check them out and am really how they look. Just received and installed them today.

3fea6a5f17b4de50e50c02cecfa3c259.jpg

3c2cbca4fa9fa27770641758a1e4bbd5.jpg

bb45cf603a26773e4b97ceb2f83d4793.jpg
Hey these look great! But do these have some sort of raised text that say “FOR ALL NEW CX-5” or something of the like on them? I've read some reviews that say some do for certain car models and looks a bit tacky…I don't think I see that on yours from the pics but just wanna know either way.

Back