2016.5 CX-5 Transmission fluid change questions

:
2018 CX-5 Sport
Harbor Freight seems to be having issues. They used to have all kinds of freebees throughout the year but not anymore. They also stopped mailing fliers with the 20% or 25% coupons.

:
16.5 CX-5 Tour/AWD
Harbor Freight seems to be having issues. They used to have all kinds of freebees throughout the year but not anymore. They also stopped mailing fliers with the 20% or 25% coupons.

I think what they're doing is deliberate otherwise the entire 20-25% coupon would've been long gone. Even the prices of the nitrile gloves went up all the way from $5-8 to $11-18 pre-C. Either that or they don't have enough customers to make them stay afloat so they're trying to cut back on the freebees which I highly doubt.

yrwei52

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech Pkg
Contributor
:
Plano, Texas, USA
I think what they're doing is deliberate otherwise the entire 20-25% coupon would've been long gone. Even the prices of the nitrile gloves went up all the way from $5-8 to $11-18 pre-C-19. Either that or they don't have enough customers to make them stay afloat so they're trying to cut back on the freebees which I highly doubt.
Well, almost all tools selling by Harbor Freight Tools are from China. The trade war caused higher import duty, and the pandemic caused slow business. Both would make the cost for HF getting higher, hence the higher price tag and less discount.

:
16.5 CX-5 Tour/AWD
Well, almost all tools selling by Harbor Freight Tools are from China. The trade war caused higher import duty, and the pandemic caused slow business. Both would make the cost for HF getting higher, hence the higher price tag and less discount.

That makes a lot more sense. Just can't wait for the prices to come back down for the gloves and also the freebees. I mean not everything from HF is good quality but most of their stuff fits the bill and works fine for me so I don't mind. Biggest issue so far they can't seem to get right is the jack stands. There was like 2-3 recalls within the past year LOL

Latest posts