2013 State Wide Mazda Meet / Houston

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
Ok Houston the 2012 meet is officially over so your next in line to host the meet. So depending on the date chosen you have less than a yr, so with that being said thats plenty of time to make next years meet an EPIC one.

So all thats left is for someone to step up and take the reigns and organize the meet. Obviously we will offer any help that we can and any ideas will be posted here.

Unfortunatley i missed this years meet and will be definitley attending next years meet so it needs to be as fun as possible.

SWEET thats what i was hoping i figured you guys would take the reigns on this well best of luck to yall and well see yall next year. all i ask is that you dont wait till the last minute to start organizing something or foget. No offense to Dallas but they forgot they were hosting this year and it wasent till we reminded them that they started organizing something. So i figured id give yall a head start.

Project M has already started working out the details for this and we should have the official date posted soon.

Back