2013 CX-9 - remote seat adjustment?

Thunk

:
Mazda CX-9
I just bought a used 2013 CX-9. My other vehicle is a 2000 model, so it's neat to have some of the fancy bells and whistles.

My wife is way shorter than I am, so we like that we can hit a button and have the seats and external mirrors auto-adjust. As I was looking for how to do that, I came across something that made me wonder if there is some way to make the seats adjust via the key remote, or the door button so that the seat is already adjusted by the time you're ready to sit down. Is that possible?

I just bought a used 2013 CX-9. My other vehicle is a 2000 model, so it's neat to have some of the fancy bells and whistles.

My wife is way shorter than I am, so we like that we can hit a button and have the seats and external mirrors auto-adjust. As I was looking for how to do that, I came across something that made me wonder if there is some way to make the seats adjust via the key remote, or the door button so that the seat is already adjusted by the time you're ready to sit down. Is that possible?

I'm not certain, but I believe the dealer can enable this for you.

ZoomFive

Yes. Do you have your manual? It's in there.

Curious, did you manage to adjust the passenger seat height? Not necessarily by memory or remote settings, just adjust it electrically or manually?

Thanks all, I am away from that vehicle for a bit but will try it when I get back!

Back