2013 CX-5 power seat parts

My driver side power seat, only move forward/backward on the right side rail.
After some troubleshooting i found the culprit.
The connector flexible shaft on the left of the motor snap.omegle discord xender

Now the problem is where can i find a replacement ? Beside from buying the whole power seat base.

Anyone have experiences with this ?

Last edited:
Yep there is a YouTube with the part and you don't have to completely remove the seat just loosen it and tilt back so you can reach the shaft. 20 min fix.
video title:
Mazda Power Seat Noise Remedy

video poster: Joe

video link: (notice the extra space after v= ); i did this so you can copy/paste then remove space in hopes the forum doesnt clobber the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= nO2NnSMOxpE

part number from the video

Cable AssemblyTK81-88-0D1

I went ahead and added it to the knowledge sharing doc with a link to the youtube video as well.

My driver side power seat, only move forward/backward on the right side rail.
After some troubleshooting i found the culprit.
The connector flexible shaft on the left of the motor snap.yowhatsapp

Now the problem is where can i find a replacement ? Beside from buying the whole power seat base.

Anyone have experiences with this ?
Lots of cars get flood damaged, cleaned and resold. Check vin for original sale state and info. Friend bought a car from texas, got a good deal but had lots of corrosion problems. Kept finding cockroaches in it too. Finally put a house style bug bomb in it. Found a big pile of dead bugs under driver seat. Apparently they were eating seat material and getting moisture too? Took a week to mostly air car out (get rid of chemical smell).

Back