2011 Ohio Autocross Schedule

Sweet!! Thanks for posting this. I was just about to start researching when the events are.

Glad its going to help people out! If anyone wants an iCal version I have that as well (it just doesn't have the Cincy events on there).

NWOR also has dates on...
September - 11th - Chysler
September - 25th - TBD
October - 9th- Fostoria

Thanks for posting these up , its getting to be that time of the year!!!

ooops noticed you put the 11th #8 - of September under the the wrong month of October for NWOR

trying my damnest to get my Probe ready for atleast the beginning of the Cincy SCCA points.
It's looking unlikely that my car will be ready for mid-ohio though :(

Thinking about attending either the OVR event on April 2nd or the Cincy event on April 3rd so I can get my game face on for the first NWOR SCCA event on April 17th. I've never done an event outside of the NWOR

I only went to 1 OVR event last year but it was great. I think there were 4 runs in the morning and 4 runs in the afternoon and we were still done by 3 or 4pm. They did a really nice job of keeping it running smoothly.

I think I'm going to try and make it out to some as well. I like the events that are at the Ackerman Lot. I have friends at Ohio State so it is a always a good time.

Back